- 10 Finsbury Square, London EC2A1AF
- +44 (0) 20 7628 2000
What is HRLaw Training?
Our HRLaw training programme is for business managers, directors, HR professionals and in-house legal teams. It gives you an opportunity to test and develop practical knowledge of how employment law applies to the sometimes tricky, real-life situations that occur in the workplace.
Each of our courses is led by expert trainer and lawyer Selwyn Blyth. For the session on Managing mental health and disability in June, Selwyn will be joined by forum theatre actors, who will demonstrate the challenges that may arise when employees have mental health issues, and how to respond to them effectively as an HR professional or operational manager. To ensure each delegate gains the maximum advantage from the interactive approach, each session is strictly limited to 20 places.
Each session is at 9.30am for a 10.00am start, continuing until 1pm with a short break during the morning.
Delegates are invited to stay for a light lunch for networking and further discussion.
Flexible pricing for 2019
- The price per delegate for each half-day session is £275.00 plus VAT, including all materials, refreshments and lunch.
- Book four places for the price of three: £725.00 plus VAT.
- Reserve one place at three of our 2019 courses: £650.00 plus VAT. Please specify when you book which courses you wish to attend.
- Reserve one place at two courses: £500.00 plus VAT. Please specify when you book which courses you wish to attend.
To make a booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm your place(s) and the payment required.
Find out more
- Full HRLaw Training 2019 programme
- Wednesday 6 March: Managing agile and flexible working
- Tuesday 18 June: Managing mental health and disability. New: forum theatre actors will demonstrate real-life scenarios
- Wednesday 25 September: Ending the employment of executives: managing the risks
- Thursday 14 November: How to recognise and respond to whistleblowing allegations
How do I take part?
To make a booking, please contact email@example.com and we will confirm you place(s) and the payment required.